Friday, September 28, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, I'm finally giving in to my blogging desires! I have secretly wanted to have my own blog for a while, but I have held back for fear that I would put way too much pressure on myself to do it just right! I've decided to lay that fear aside and embark on a new beginning!
My purpose for this blog is to share the heart of our family through our everyday experiences! I hope to keep friends and family up-to-date with pictures and stories of the day-to-day happenings of our family. I pray that you will find laughter and joy through reading this blog, and most of all I hope you will be able to see the hand of God at work in our everyday life!

GOTCHA! TWO MISCHIEVOUS BOYS!
















Jonah - caught filling his mouth with grapes!

Caleb - caught ruining one of my soundtrack tapes! (Yes I do still have cassette tapes!)


5 comments:

Erin said...

Mandy! Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog. I can't wait to keep up with your family a little better. You're boys are precious. Looks like Caleb and Jake would have lots of "fun" together! We miss you and love you guys-

Tootsie said...

Mandy, I love it! I'm a little surprised there is not a pic of Adam ruining something or stuffing his mouth with grapes, or following suit. I probably have one if you need one to post. Seriously, I love this source of hearing the day to day lives of the Barkers.
Love you...

Mandy said...

Thanks ya'll - I'm so excited about getting some comments already. I'm already addicted I can tell. Erin, it's so good to hear from you! I know you have to be loving all the beautiful scenery up there. Keep us posted! Tootsie, the pictures of Adam may come later. I'll slip them in when he doesn't know it! Keep in touch!

Momma B. said...

I knew you would have to give in sooner or later!! I am so glad to have another blog to read during naptime!! I hope you can have fun with it. I can't wait to hear all the day-to-day! Oh and love the name! Kelli

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I love this! We think of you and your three guys all the time and this way, we can keep in
closer touch. The boys are growing
so fast; we want to see them more
often. We like the idea of seeing
their mom and dad, also.
Your testimony is so inspiring and
I know of no better way of finding
one's identity. We love you four
precious people. GG