Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost Thanksgiving!


Today we had a pretty plain, but eventful day! We went to get flu shots - yippee! The boys did really great and there weren't even any tears involved. We have a super nurse that does it so fast that they never know what hit them, literally. Sometimes I don't even see her do it! What a blessing of a nurse, it sure does prevent a lot of heartache for everyone.

After that, we ran a lot of errands around town. We went to the library where Jonah took our books inside all by himself! It was so precious to watch him pulling his big rolling backpack all by himself filled with tons of books. When he got to the door it took him about 5 minutes to actually get through the door, using a very unique approach might I add! It was so sweet to watch his determination to do it all by himself! I actually know the librarian in there so I knew he was in good hands! When he got back to the car I told him "You're going to make me cry because you're growing up too fast, pretty soon you'll be all grown up and leave me". He said, "Don't worry Mom, I'll never leave you!". I'm quoting him on that one in about 18 years!!

The pictures are of Jonah in his homemade car, and Caleb eating a flag. He was waving it around all cute and then I got the camera out and this is all he'd do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! What precious babies. I'm so glad you are documenting these memories, they are priceless. They grow up fast but they sure do leave you with a lot of wonderful memories that last a whole lifetime.

Anonymous said...

Tell Jonah that I think he is such
a big boy to take the library books
in by himself. Also, I really like
his neat car. Who did the design
work on that? (Quite talented)
Tell Caleb that I love his picture where he is chewing on the flag stick. It must have felt good to
his gums....but thats right, he
has already cut those teeth. LOL
Much love, Ganmama/GG

Momma B. said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!