Saturday, July 19, 2008

Getting Closer!


I can't believe that I'm in my 3rd trimester already! Here is a picture of my belly at 26 weeks! I'm not real sure how it could get any bigger - but I've still got 3 months of growing to do. October sounds so far away, but then again it's right around the corner! I don't know if I'm ready for a 3 kid family, but I guess I need to get that way, right?
Hannah is kicking all the time now, sometimes so much I'm not able to sleep. I had forgotten all the lovely things that come along with being this pregnant...Sleeping at a 45 degree angle because everything else gives you heartburn...Kicks in the ribs!...Forgetting things...Backaches, Backaches, Backaches!...Feeling like a really obese duck waddling around...and so much more. Don't get me wrong - I definitely appreciate the miracle that is happening and feel blessed each day to be able to carry this little girl inside! But the reality is it's not always the most magical experience! I am so excited about meeting this little girl, I can already tell she's full of spunk!



Here's a fun picture of Caleb! He is such a character! He figured out how to do this with his shirt, so he walked around for a very long time so proud of himself. I couldn't resist a picture! His latest cute thing is he lifts his foot to his nose, sniffs, and says "EEEWW YUCK!" I don't really know where he came up with that one!

Here's a picture of the boys asleep. Caleb is usually on the bottom trundle bed, but he often ends up in Jonah's bed. As you can see, Jonah is halfway on and off and Caleb is sprawled out on top of him. Sometimes being this close to one another at night is a challenge when they first go to sleep, but hopefully we're learning. Caleb has even learned if he bites Jonah then we'll come in there to check on the screaming! Then he's just sitting there smiling and asking for "juice" when we walk in! Patience, patience, patience for everyone!

Dinner in the "castle" one Sunday night. We all love to eat dinner and watch "the funny show" which is America's funniest Videos. The kids just belly laugh through the whole show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious, precious pictures, Mandy. Adam was for sure the most active when I was carrying the boys, but the Collin did not have that much room. Adam was doing cartwheels, I am sure of it. :) You look wonderful!

My adorable grandsons are so delightful, thanks for sending pictures.

It is past time for a Tootsie visit, just trying to hang in here on some health issues right now, but I can't allow that to stop my Tootsie time, no matter what the cost to me; my grandsons are priority and whether or not I am up to the challenge has got to come second. Besides, just watching them is healing to me. Other than Caleb climbing all over the place and me tensing up. :)

Thanks for sharing your picture and the pictures of the boys. Great way to start my day.

Love you so much,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I keep going back and looking at your picture of you and Hannah. You look so beautiful! I love you.

Momma B. said...

You are TOOO cute! You look great, mama!