Saturday, August 23, 2008

Caleb's 2nd Birthday Party

Here are some fun pictures of the birthday party! We all had such a great time. Curious George was the theme of the day and we had 4 stations set up in the fellowship hall (Play-Do, Trains, Legos, Coloring) and the kids seemed to love it all. They were all so cute - I think their favorite thing were the loose balloons all over the place which was probably the easiest preparation! Isn't that how kids are - the simpler the better!

Here's Papa John before the party enjoying a rousing game of Monkey Volleyball with Jonah!


Here's Tootsie helping Caleb decorate himself with stickers!


My sister, Michelle, Mama Gina and Tootsie! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!


Here's all the kids eating their pizza - well, one big kid at the kiddie table? I think they were all acting like monkeys, including Tootsie!! What fun! Of course, Caleb is the kid that you can rarely catch looking at the camera!

Caleb blowing out his birthday candle! We had banana pudding instead of cake, since the theme was Curious George. He just grinned ear to ear when everyone sang to him.

Here's Caleb giving some love to one of the great gifts he got at the party! MMMpppwww! (that's a kissing noise!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a great party, Mandy. You did such a good job of planning it. Okay, I will admit I was acting like a monkey. Actually, if you will look closely, you can see that I was acting like a monkey in another picture, too. I've got bunny ears on Mama Gina.
Thanks for having me, it was great fun and I loved Caleb spending time with me, since I can't go catch him. It made it very special for me for him to bring me things to take care of for him. I was in charge of Jonah's Superman cape, too. I guess Tootsie just looked like she would do well at keeping things safe.
You have a very precious family. I love everyone so much.

Anonymous said...

Caleb was not looking at the camera in that picture because he thought everyone had lost their minds acting like monkeys all at once and he was trying to figure out why we all went bananas at the same time.

I just returned from the church Adam found for me here and it was wonderful to thank God in the midst of others praising Him. I'm so thankful for my family and blessed to be surrounded by such unconditional love.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at Caleb's party. I was so thankful for the air conditioned fellowship hall to party in!! It's really hard to believe that he's two!
Mom