Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moments to Remember

Caleb is at a fun age right now...here are some fun conversations we had yesterday:

Caleb walked into the bathroom last night and randomly started this conversation:
Caleb: (with a very cute and slightly manipulative grin)Mom, you're so pretty and nice
Mom: Awwww...thanks Caleb. You made my heart melt.
Caleb: (with a disturbed look) Why is your heart melting?
Mom: Oh...that just means that you made my heart very happy...You are very handsome and nice too.
Caleb: Oh Mom...you made my heart freeze!



In the bathtub...
Caleb: Mom, I have bones in my body! Wanna feel 'em?
Mom: I know Caleb, we all have bones in our body.
Caleb: How do I get 'em out?
Mom: You don't want to get 'em out, then you'd just be a pile of skin on the floor (kind of gross I know)
Caleb: Cool, then people could pick me up and wear me as a costume!

6 comments:

Tootsie said...

How precious. I know you and Adam think you will never forget these wonderful conversations, but we do and this is just great to document the greatest and most innocent thinking in the world by our children. I wish I had done this when Adam and Collin were growing up because only if something triggers my memory about a particular incident do I remember. Caleb's words are so precious, thanks for sharing them with us. I miss my grand babies so very much and want to press myself to make a trip that way soon; Tootsie needs to see her grand babies. I'll find a way, or God will find a way for me most likely.
Love to all,
Tootsie

Sprinkle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sprinkle said...

That was so cute, made me smile :)

pinkgirlish said...

so nice... how sweet those moments to remember with your children...
there are moments that even how many times you think about them ,they remain as wonderful as the first time you heard them..

Caribbean Culinary Tours and Vacations said...

great blog keep the posts going lots of blessings for 2011

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

ha ha ha, what a cute baby.