Monday, November 5, 2007

Quick Update


I'm posting this for my sweet mother-in-law who is in need of a new posting! I'm just glad someone enjoys reading about our life!
Yesterday, we had a wonderful visit with our great friends Donald and Lisa. Donald actually preached for Adam yesterday - his last sermon in the great state of Texas (at least for a while). He and his wife have accepted a church in Grundy, Virginia and they are heading there in about 2 weeks. We will be praying for you Donald and Lisa - and we know the Lord will bless you for your courage and obedience in following his will!

On another note - Caleb is still wheezing so I'm taking him back to the doctor today! He got sick Lightfest night and he's been on all sorts of meds, but I haven't seen any significant improvement so I'm taking him back today. Please pray that we can kick this sick thing - it's not only emotionally exhausting it's about to "copay" us to death with all the medicine and doctor's visits! Thank the Lord we have insurance though, or I don't know what we would do!
The picture above is of Caleb when we went to a pumpkin patch at a local church. We could never seem to get both boys to cooperate for a good picture of both of them, but this one did turn out cute!

4 comments:

FordeFam said...

Very cute little picture!!! We're secretly hoping for a redhead one of these days! ;) Haha, I'm not familiar with that song, but now I'm going to HAVE to check it out!!! :) Fun! Thanks for being my friend! ;)

Erin said...

DONALD Donald? How is he? Tell him that we said hello. Miss him.
Sorry that Caleb is sick :( So sad when little ones are sick. And wheezing is so scary.
Hope he's feeling better soon!

--And we read, too! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mandy. It does make me happy to hear all the news, except for my little Caleb being sick. What a precious picture! I love it and I love those two little pumkins, too. Please give Caleb a kiss from his Tootsie and tell him I love him and that I am sorry he is not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

I guess that next to Barb, I love
the most to hear from you and see
the pictures. We will hole Caleb
in our prayers. So sorry he isn't
well, but tomorrow can bring a new
day. Little ones get over things
so quickly.
Looking forward to next week.
We love you four. Ganmama/GG