Sunday, December 30, 2007

Please say a little prayer for us!

Well, I'm having a hard time writing this blog, because I guess I feel a little selfish asking for prayer but we need it! I know in my heart that it's not selfish, but I guess I just have a hard time ever asking for help from anyone - I guess it's just the independent (and stubborn) part of me creeping through! Jonah and Caleb have been sick...again...and we're going to the doctor tomorrow. From the looks of it, I really think Jonah may have the flu. He's been really sick since last Friday, and we just can't seem to shake the fever. Caleb is doing better, but he still has a little fever too. We have been back and forth to doctors for one thing or another for the past 4 months, and Jonah has had an especially hard time. The nurses know me personally at the doctor's office - that's really sad! I know there are a lot of prayer warriors out there, and we would so appreciate any prayers lifted up for our family's health especially into the coming year!

I just had to put this picture of little Jonah, I think he was almost 2 here. It just makes me smile!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Mandy,
I'll be praying today. It is so hard having sick kids and weighs so heavily on your mind. I'm so sorry. I hope that you have healthy kids and peace of mind soon. Love you guys-

Momma B. said...

We all just said a prayer for you guys, even Olivia, it was pretty sweet. Sure hope you guys are feeling better soon. It is so hard to always have someone sick!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I wanted to get an update for the prayer warriors for you, since I know the circumstances. Both of the boys are in the hospital with viral pneumonia. Caleb is actually doing much better. And even though Jonah is doing better, his oxygen level is not high enough. They are in the same room and Mandy's parents are there to help. Adam was in the bed with Jonah and Mandy was in the bed with Caleb, both, trying to comfort their precious babies. I think the worst is behind them. Please, not only pray for the boys speedy recovery, but for Adam and Mandy to be at peace and to be rested, and to feel God's loving presence. They are wonderful parents and I know your prayers will be comforting to them during this time.

Anonymous said...

For those following, Caleb is going home as I write this. Jonah is doing a lot better but has to remain another night at the hospital. Thanks for your continued prayers and love.