Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Almost Home

Well, I'll share all the details at a later date, but I just wanted to quickly tell you about our last week. Jonah and Caleb both went in the hospital on Monday of this week with Pneumonia. Caleb got to go home Tuesday evening and Jonah is still there. I stayed at the hospital last night with Jonah and Adam is staying tonight. Please pray that he will be well enough to come home tomorrow. His oxygen level has to get to at least 95 before he can come home. He's getting so tired of being in the hospital and it's especially hard, because he has to stay in one place hooked to oxygen. For those of you who know Jonah...that's a very hard thing for him! Thank you so much for your prayers, and I'll try and keep you updated as time allows.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry you have had such a rough week. Poor Jonah and Caleb. I pray that you are all home together and that they are up and running soon!

Anonymous said...

So thankful they are home. So thankful for you and Adam. What great parents! Jonah and Caleb are very blessed little boys.

Momma B. said...

MAN! And here I was complaining because I have been stuck in the house because Chicken Pox is making its way, SLOWLY, through our house. I would take house arrest over hospital stay any time! Hope you are all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for those precious little boys being well enough to go home.
This has been a tough one for you
and Adam, but once again, we all
see what wonderful parents you are.
All four of you give hugs to each
other for all of us who would like
to hug each of you.
Much, much love, Ganmama/GG