Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, everyone it's been a while since my last post! I'm sure you're all just dying to know what's going on in our exciting life!? (ha) Well, if you still didn't get the last post - we are expecting a new baby in October. We're very excited, but I've also been very sick! I guess it goes with the territory! I just constantly have that "feel like your gonna throw up feeling", which is always fun when you've got two very energetic boys sprinting around the house at all times. By the grace of God, so far I've survived and I've even felt a little better these last 2 days. I've figured out if I eat something every hour then I can curb the feeling a little. Which sounds like fun, but it's not as glamorous as it seems! I also have to constantly chew gum every moment I'm not eating just to help that sickie feeling. I'm also extremely tired, but I guess that's what happens when you're creating a person inside! One day at a time, right?
I'll post again when I have the energy and time to put some pictures on the blog too. Thanks for sticking with the absent blogger!

3 comments:

Tootsie said...

Bless your heart, I STILL remember that feeling. That falls into the category of "It just ain't right!" It's okay for the boys to watch a few movies while you rest, it won't damage them; so give yourself permission to relax as much as possible until you get through these first three months. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you Mandy. Your stories about the family are always
enjoyed, and you do such a good job
in telling them.
Sorry you are not feeling as great
as possible. Maybe that will pass
very soon.
As Barb suggested, give yourself
permission to relax when you can.
Give your three guys a hug for us.
Love, Ganmama/GG

Anonymous said...

I love the little ticker at the top of the page! Count down to the next little Barker baby joining us!
Love from Tootsie