Friday, April 11, 2008

1/3 of the Way!!

Today marks the beginning of my second trimester. I am starting to feel a little more energy, praise the Lord! It's bad enough when you're not pregnant and you don't have enough energy to keep up with your kids - but multiply that times 10 for a few months and you look back and wonder how you made it through! I think we all have a little more fortitude in us than we give ourselves credit for!
I don't really remember everything that has happened in the last few weeks, but here's some pictures from our Renewal last weekend. It was kind of like a revival, but mainly for our own church members. The Lord blessed it so much, and so many people renewed their relationship with Christ in some way. We had some college friends, Matt & Andi, come up and lead the worship, and they brought their 2 beautiful kids too that we had never met. They had never met our kids either, so it was so interesting to see little miniature versions of everyone. Here's some pictures of the kids playing, since none of us adults really like the spotlight of the camera anymore.


Asher and Caleb: what could they be talking about?


Nevaeh and Jonah found a great clubhouse! Isn't she so cute - she gets her looks from her momma.

You can't get 4 preschoolers together without a little rock throwing into puddles!

Sweet Asher! Doesn't he look renewed? I think we were all pooped after an eventful weekend!

I love this picture - I hope this is not symbolic of Jonah dating later! Jonah and Nevaeh became the best of friends that weekend. Jonah still asks when Nevaeh can come back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are all so cute! Thanks for forwarding them.
Glad you are feeling better Mandy.
I know it has been difficult, to say the least. However, you seem
to cope so well, and I admire you
for that.
We are anxious to see you four
again soon. Those boys are growing so fast, and we don't want to miss out too much. Love to all, Ganmama/GG

Momma B. said...

Hang in there, sister. You are an expectional wife and mom and I am always amazed at your ability to withstand and make it through. Don't be too hard on yourself, you are making another person and I'd say that's just about THE most important job on this planet! Isn't it a blessing that we (women) get to have such a large role in that? I am finally starting to see the blue sky again post new baby. So I can honestly say....It will get better, if it never goes back to normal at least rest assured that it will be better than you ever imagined!

Anonymous said...

Little precious ones! They all look like they are loving their lives. Glad everyone is well and you are feeling better. In years to come you will look back again and ask yourself the same thing..."How did I do it all?" Thanks for being such a precious daughter-in-law. I appreciate and love you each day.