Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!




Today marks 8 years that Adam and I have been married!! He said I've put up with him for 8 years, but actually I've put up with him for 12 years!! It's amazing how much our life has changed in 8 years adding 2 more kids and one more on the way! Oh how I wish I could go back and tell myself to sleep all that I can and travel everywhere you want to go!! It's funny how you think you have responsibilities then, but you have no idea what lies ahead!
But you know what - even though we're probably a lot more tired and there's definitely not as much time to spend quality time together I can honestly say we are so much more in love than ever before!! I've grown to love Adam more and more every day - and appreciate how much the Lord has given me through him. I'm so thankful, first and foremost, for a man who loves the Lord with all his heart. For a man who loves me so unconditionally even when I don't deserve to be loved. For a man who still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world even though cellulite and a giant belly has set in!! For a man who would do anything for his kids, and craves to be with him every chance he gets. Lastly for a man who lives his life to serve others at any cost!! How could I ask for more? I love you Adam Earl!!

5 comments:

Momma B. said...

happy anniversary! We love you guys!

Momma B. said...

Love the music!

Anonymous said...

I hope y'all had a great anniversary--I can't believe it's been 8 years! Is that you singing, Mandy? I was so shocked when I heard the music, I looked all around before I figured out it was coming out of my computer!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it has been 8 years! I hope you and Adam had a great Anniversary in celebrating a wonderful marriage. So much has changed since those early years when y'all were dating. I have watched you and Adam grow stronger and stronger together, and feel so blessed to have you, Mandy. You talk about when you thought you had responsibility and little did you know what was ahead. We don't know until we get there, it's just life. And one of these days you will be praying for your children's marriage and who they choose for their mate. God answered my fervent prayer when you became a wonderful wife to my son and a wonderful mother to my grandbabies. You are truly special and I adore you, Mandy. Happy Anniverary to each of you. I love you always.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I read your blog again about your anniversary while listening to Bring the Rain and I felt so very blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for seeing who I am and for loving me no matter how many mistakes I make in life and for loving my son the way you do. You are so very precious.
Barbara