Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi Again!

I don't know why I've gotten out of the rhythm of this whole blogging thing, but I'm just having a hard time getting back into it! Sorry, but this blog will have no pictures, because my camera seems to be erasing pictures on its own or something! I've lost a lot of our pictures from the last few weeks somehow, even all of Jonah's birthday pictures are gone - I have no idea how. Thank goodness I blogged some of them or else I'd be very sad!
We've had a pretty eventful last couple of weeks. Here's a short rundown of our happenings:
- Jonah turned 4 years old! I still can't believe I have a 4 year old! It sounds so old!!
- I had another ultrasound and this time it was very clear that it is a girl, so bring on the PINK! I've already gotten a lot of pink and girly stuff from (Thank you to Tootsie and G.G.) and I'm loving it. Tootsie even got us our crib set already and I can't wait to put it all together! I'm decorating her room in Ladybugs! I'm a little intimidated by all this girl stuff, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon!
- We had a short visit with Tootsie and G.G., visited with Pop & Nona(Adam's Dad and his family) in Houston (Jonah even got to have a birthday swim party with chocolate cake and everything) and drove all the way to New Orleans for my brother's wedding! We came all the way back Saturday night, an 11 hour drive!!
-The boys had so much fun at the reception after the wedding. They had a dance - and boy did the kids dance their little hearts out. It's so fun to watch kids because they're not worried about what anyone thinks! I love their honesty and joy in their dancing! We had a little mishap though and Caleb accidentally got behind a lady who was line dancing and she tripped over him and broke her wrist! I felt so horrible about it all, but she was really nice about it and told us not to worry that it could've happened to anyone! I still feel awful about it, but I guess it's just one of those things that happens in life!
-The last week or so we've been gearing up for VBS which starts this Thursday. We decorated our church, including a 15 foot rocket made with metal barrels! We're doing a 3 day VBS this year on Thur-Sat. and it's space themed Exploring the Awesome Wonder of God! I'm excited about it, but when your VBS director there's so much more to do than anyone ever knows!! It always all comes together, but it's always a little stressful this last week approaching VBS!

I'm still feeling good with the pregnancy, so Lord willing I'll stay that way! I am getting a pretty big belly now, and I'll post pictures as soon as my camera stops going on the fritz! I keep wondering how I'm going to make it until October, I feel like I'm already getting huge! I guess this little girl just wants to spread out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am behind reading your blog! Guess I have been a little tied up with things lately. So glad VBS went well again this year. I hope little Caleb was okay when the lady tripped over him and he didn't realize the lady got hurt. Bless both their hearts. Glad you are blogging again.
Love you dear heart.