Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag, You're it!

My friend Kelli "tagged" me with this post. I'm supposed to answer these questions on my blog! I'm so excited - I feel like a kid actually playing tag!! (Which would be very interesting to watch me play tag at this point in my life - big belly and all!)

Two names you go by:
1. Momma 2. Mrs. Mandy (Church kids)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Flip-flops (the only thing I wear in this heat) 2. A GIANT maternity shirt!

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Eat at a restaurant ALONE with my husband 2. Watch my boys laugh!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A very cold banana split! 2. To have all of my to-do list finished before the baby

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Molly (Childhood Dog) 2. Earl ( Our first dog when we got married)

Two things you did yesterday:
1. Met my friend Mary at McDonalds with the kids 2. Made silly hats with Jonah

Two things you ate today:
1. Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast 2. Some kind of concoction my husband made the other day put on a tortilla (it was actually pretty yummy)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Adam 2. My parents who just came by and picked up the kids!! HOORAY some time for rest!

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Get caught up on chores and my to-do list 2. Go to a banquet for a new Christian Pregnancy Center opening here in Bonham

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. San Diego, CA for a weeklong family vacation 2. New Orleans for my brother's wedding (it felt like the longest drive ever!)

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas 2. Thanksgiving (I love all the decorations for fall!)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Cranberry Juice/Ginger Ale mixture 2. Caramel Steamed Milk from Starbucks

In the spirit of the game - I'm going to tag my sister Michelle! Tag, you're it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your game. It's always neat reading those bits of trivia about people you love. I want Michelle to play the game here on your blog so I can read hers. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, where are you? I want to read your answers. Regina, you play, too, only add the question of a time in your life where you did something mischief. :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I think if I had answered those for you, I would have gotten most of them right!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Two names you go by:
1. Mom 2. Mama Gina, Gigi, and MaGi

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Capris 2. T- shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Enjoy my growing family! 2. Travel with Papa John!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be finished with the new parsonage 2. Cool weather!!!

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Molly 2. Callie

Two things you did yesterday:
1. Went to church 2. Prepared meal before the revival service last night

Two things you ate today:
1. Scrambled egg and toast 2. Soft taco

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mandy 2. Michelle
Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Dr. app't 2. Get my hair cut and colored--woohoo!

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. Disneyworld 2. New Orleans for Michael's wedding

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas 2. Thanksgiving (I love all the decorations for fall!)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Iced Tea 2. Savannah Almond Joy Coffee

Mom

Anonymous said...

Mama Gina, you did not answer my question. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, I finally put the answers on my blog...thanks for kicking me back into the blogging thing. Now if I could just find my camera...