Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Big Belly!


Okay, I'm posting this so I will have documentation of my giant belly. Today Caleb just kept coming up and patting my belly and saying Ba-Ball, which is his version of Basketball. I did not teach him that, he just calls it as he sees it. Right now I'm awake, because little Hannah has decided to continuously kick my ribs and every way I lay is so uncomfortable! Jonah says I look like I have a "huge bowl on my tummy". I think every part of me is swollen right now, and we're all ready for little Hannah to get here! I'm just so blessed that I've had no complications so far, so I guess I can be a little more patient until she gets here. We'll keep you all posted of anything new!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is amazing to me how BEAUTIFUL! you look so close to your due date!!! You are a VISION of ture beauty, inside and out!! I love you, sweet Mandy!

Erin said...

You look great!!
You can do it! She's almost here!

Erin said...

Okay, Mandy. Any updates? How's Hannah coming along? I'm praying for you during these last few days!

Momma B. said...

I am waiting....trying to be patient. I'll keep checking back!

Anonymous said...

You were absolutely beautiful, Mandy! I know you were uncomfortable at the end but you were still beautiful and did so well in taking care of your family while you tried to get around. I never asked you, did you get good with your toes in picking things up off the floor while you were pregant? I was great at that by the end of my pregnancy with Adam and I was 200 lbs, loving every second of it.