Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet Dreams!


I just happened to catch Hannah having a happy dream, I guess?! You can't help but smile at this!

My three beautiful kiddos!
Hannah is growing like a weed! She was 7 lbs 5 oz at birth and now just 4 weeks later she is
9 lbs 14 oz! Over 2 1/2 lb weight gain! I guess she's not starving to death! We're still adjusting, but life will hopefully have a better rhythm soon! Hannah's look she's giving looks just like my sister, Michelle to me in this picture!





3 comments:

Momma B. said...

Oh.my.goodness....She is soooo cute! I love your cute kids! I can't believe how much she has changed already!!!

Anonymous said...

I have not seen any of your blog since September 17th! Wow! It is so great to be back on the web to see all my precious grandbabies. The transition seemed to go so well, although I have only been around a few times. What precious grandbabies I have! Thank you Mandy and Adam for giving us such adorable children to be in our lives. God has blessed us all so much.
Thanks to a very dear friend, I now have a computer and can see my grandbabies when I cannot be with them. It means a lot to me to be able to just see them.
I think Hannah was dreaming about her Tootsie holding her and talking to her. We had a good talk when she was born.
I'm worried about Adam as much as I am Jonah and Caleb. It will be a miracle if she ever gets to have a date. Tootsie may have to help out there and sneak around all those boys backs. :) At least we know she will be well protected.
Can't wait to see all of you again. I love your blog, it means a great deal to me.
Love you precious girl,
Barbara

Momma B. said...

SO since she has gained so much weight, I guess she will be sleeping through the night any time now, huh? ;)