Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Simple Pleasures

This morning Adam and I woke up to Caleb standing beside our bed, munching a cookie, and saying "MMMMM!". What a fun way to wake up! He had woken up and immediately gone in the kitchen and snatched a snickerdoodle off the table. And then he wanted to share his enjoyment with us! What a nutritious breakfast?!!
Some ladies from my church had a baby shower for Hannah on Sunday. It was such a blessing!This is her adorable cake that Amanda (Jonah's teacher at school) made. Isn't she talented? She's the one on the far right (below). Hannah got so many cute, girly outfits. I can't wait to dress her up in all of them. I hope I can get to all of them before she grows out of them!
These are the sweet hostesses from my shower: Joanne, Irene, Mary, Tammy & Amanda
I just realized I look extremely tall in this photo. I'm only 5'6" - I've never realized how much shorter all of these ladies are than me!
My sister came up for the shower and her boys, especially Landry, have been dying to meet and hold baby Hannah. This is Logan above and Landry below. They look like professional cousin holders to me!

Landry looks just like his Daddy in this picture!

I had to throw in this picture of Hannah. When we woke up this morning we found Hannah with her hat falling over her eyes. We call her "Getto Hannah"!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'm sorry I was not up for your shower. It looks and sounds like a very wonderful shower. I loved the diaper cake, it is great.

You do look taller than everyone. They may be short but there are a lot of great and wondergful things in those small packages God created. How blessed you are to have them in your life and how blessed they are to have you in their lives.

Letter Hannah just looks adorable in her Ghetto hat. How precious she is in our lives and what great big brothers she has. I do believe her cousins look like professional baby holders, too.

Love you sweet girl,
Barbara