Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas, Christmas Time is Here...

Just a few quick pictures: Here's my Hannah taking a bath. She loves her bath, I think she'll be a swimmer one day, because as soon as she gets in she starts kicking and gets so excited! She is growing up so fast, I wish I could stop time sometimes. She is such a sweet girl.
Okay, not the best picture of Mom, but I had to throw this one in of "the girls". Everyday I get more and more thankful that I had a girl. There is just something special about having a daughter, that is just different than a son. I call her my "Hannah Banana". I don't know why? We like to change nicknames every few months in our family, so we'll see if that one lasts. I'm just so blessed to be able to experience daughters and sons, there's nothing any greater (or tiring) than being a mom!
This is our school float at the Christmas Parade. Our theme was "Happy Birthday Jesus". The dads at the school worked tirelessly building this thing, and I'm really sad we didn't get a prize in the parade! It's #1 in our heart! The candles on the top were flickering (from a blower) and they were singing the song, "Happy Birthday Jesus" with the music. It was really sweet. All the parents walked behind the float pushing all our strollers. It looked like a baby parade! We had so much fun - and it got us all in the Christmas spirit. Now we have Jonah's School Christmas program tomorrow. Papa and Gigi are coming tomorrow, and we have several people from the church coming to watch too. It's so great to have so many people who love our children! It definitely takes a village to raise a child!!



2 comments:

Momma B. said...

I love the picture of the girls! I can't believe how fast Hannah is growing! You both look great!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love the picture of the girls, too. All I can say is that you girls have plenty of boys to take care of you. Notice I am not a women's lib woman. :) Precious pictures. Thanks for the pics, sweet girl.
Love you,
Barbara