Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Christmas Fun!

This is a picture of our school Christmas play. It was so precious and as you can see Jonah is dressed as the cow. I had a lot of cute pictures, but for some reason my camera decided to erase them! Jonah sang 2 songs in the program, but on one he told me ahead of time that he just could not sing Joy to the World. I asked him why, and he said it made his heart feel funny. I tried to convince him that it probably just made him happy, but he was not having it. Those of you who know Jonah, know that when something gets in his head there is nothing changing it! So I told him to at least just lip sing it if it made him feel too funny. When it came time for the program, boy did he listen to me! He was lip singing it so obvious, it was hilarious! Everyone was cracking up! That's my little ham! Then on the last song, Happy Birthday Jesus, he sang with all his heart. You could hear his sweet little voice over everyone. Sweet Moments.
If you remember, in a previous blog, I showed a picture of Jonah's fort decorated with lights. Well, the decorations have expanded. We have now made stockings, as you can see in the background, a small Christmas tree, and presents for under the tree. Christmas is going to have to get here before we start major construction! Adam and the boys hung this up very quickly in the 13 degree wind chill a couple of days ago.

I wanted to include this picture, because it is so representative of Caleb. Caleb is fascinated with flyers! He will sit for an hour looking at magazines or flyers, studying them intensely. It is so funny how kids are different, because you could've never gotten Jonah to sit that still and do something on his own like that. I just love seeing the differences in each of them.


Hannah and her snowman friend. Just a cute picture.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing about Jonah lip sinking the song. I can just see him now. I wonder what was in his head to make him feel that way. Probably something to do with rainboys.;)
Such great pictures and the tree house looks like it is ready for Santa. Doesn't it need some lights going down the slide? Okay, I promise not to mention it.
Hannah is growing so fast! Are those eyes brown, or are they more like Uncle Collin's eyes? I can't tell.