Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Got the Christmas Spirit????

Okay, if this video does not put you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will?! We had just woken up yesterday morning, and Jonah and Caleb were in the bathroom brushing their teeth. I heard the singing from the bathroom, so I had to grab my video camera. At first the video is black, because my lens cover was on, but turn your volume up so you can hear it before you press play. Jonah is singing the Christmas song "Happy Birthday Jesus" and Caleb is trying his very best to sing along too. They have no idea that I'm videoing, so that makes it all the better. You have to pay attention to how intensely Caleb is singing, even though he doesn't know the words!! Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Yep, you just made Chad and me smile! Really, really big. Thanks for making our day!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That was great! What precious boys, just singing their little hearts out! Thanks for sharing the brother's song with us.

Anonymous said...

I just keep coming back to this and watching the boys singing. It is so great! I just love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest, cutest thing!
First of all, what little guys decide to brush their teeth without
being told, and then start singing!!
Please tell them that GG and Grackle loved their singing and love them! What great kids!!
Love to all five of you this
Christmas Eve. GG & Grackle

Anonymous said...

I guess I am going to have to keep up with this post on this blog because it just does my heart so good to keep coming back and watching my sweet little dumplings singing and brushing their teeth.

Anonymous said...

More videos please!! That was awesome. Oh, and I'm going to win...hee, hee...