Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MMMMM!

Hannah now has 2 teeth! My mom and I discovered them this past weekend. She has her 2 bottom teeth in the front now. She is loving all her baby food now, she's a good eater like her brothers were. Here in the picture she is eating a teething biscuit. She's such a big girl!

"You better not try to go anywhere biscuit!"

My pastor husband is starting them early!!! Hannah can already beat us all at 5 card stud!...This is actually a rousing game of slapjack! Caleb did more slapping than playing but they have fun. They also like to play Indian feathers! Caleb likes to irritate his brother by saying "I won" over and over! I dont' really know if he fully understands what he's saying, but he knows he gets a reaction from Jonah and that's all that matters! Oh Brother!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the pictures of Hannah looks
just like Adam when he was a baby.
I have never seen Adam in her before, but for sure this time.
Grackle needs to be in on the card
playing! He would love it. I'll
show him the picture.
And I would love to be in on just watching those
beautiful little bundles of joy.
Thanks Mandy. Love to all, Ganmama/GG

Tootsie said...

Great pics, Mandy. I had told Adam I was going to teach Texas Hold 'Em to the boys, guess he beat me to it. I agree with Ganmama about seeing Adam in Hannah, but I have seen that before. His baby pics are real similar, which means, since everyone has always called Adam, mama face, she might look like her TOOTSIE!!! I was beginning to think it was going to be up to Collin to bring me a grandchild that favors me, but my Hannah might do it. Yea!! But I do see characteristics of Tootsie in the boys. Sorry about that. :)