Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three year old Mischief!


This morning I was sending some leftover cupcakes to the Manna House (our church food ministry) workers at our church. Mistakenly I left them for about 3 minutes on a table by the door so they wouldn't be forgotten....Well, they were not forgotten, especially by Caleb. In the 3 minute time span some mysterious things happened to the cupcakes. When I came back in I looked at Caleb with his innocent, but caught look on his face. I asked him, what did you do? His reply: " I wicked 'em!!!" Well, I guess that was a pretty obvious answer. I know I shouldn't have taken a picture of him to encourage the behavior, but it was just too cute!!!
Lesson for today: Don't leave cupcakes in reach of a sweets-loving three-year old boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you get upset with such an angelic little guy?!! Love you Caleb!

Mama Gina

Erin said...

I love that little look on his face. I agree with Mama Gina. How could you get upset with that sweet little face?

Tootsie said...

He just could not help himself, Mama. Little red headed sweetheart! I love how independent he is and how he is not afraid of anything, except when it is dangerous. I should have bought him a football helmet for his birthday so that he might wear it more often because he always has a bump on his head because he is so curious.

Look at that little innocent face. That is so funny, because he knows exactly what that picture is about. Too cute.