Saturday, June 5, 2010

Those FROG Days of Summer!

Jonah found a frog in the yard as they were playing in the water outside. Caleb immediately befriended the frog (against the frog's will)!


Poor frog...Caleb put it through so much...He tried to be as gentle as a 3 year old can. He was completely fascinated by this frog!

Then the frog (again against his will) enjoyed some time on the waterslide.


Hannah even loved holding it! That's my girl!! I love that she loves her nails polished, loves makeup and girly stuff, carries around a pink purse...but there might just be a frog in that purse!


I'm sorry to the animal activists out there...we did the best we could to protect the frog. We let him go in the end to go back out into the world...traumatized nonetheless!


Hannah inspecting a ladybug! Wonder what she's thinkin'?



Hannah was not real into playing in the waterhose, it was a little much for her. She was just as content playing in her bucket of water. Much more controlled!


The boys on the other hand - the less controlled the better!

Mrs. Potato Hannah


Jonah getting his Senior Yellow Belt at TKD


And yes, I finally got a yellow belt. No more all white uniform!

Can you say Summer any better than this?

Elementary Field Trip to Fort Inglish. The kids are washing clothes like they did back in the pioneer days.


All dressed up for Robert and Aliesha's wedding

First Pig Tails! A little messy, but all I could get her to sit still for!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this :)
I must say that "the frog's eye is broken" made my day yesterday!
-Aliesha

Tootsie said...

My three grand babies could have had a hay day with their Tootsie, I would have been running from the frog. Hope he survived the play time.