Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hannah’s 3rd Birthday

PA140268
Well, I definitely have a 3 year old little girl now!  We had a wonderful birthday yesterday.  We started off by taking a picture with her Tangled Cake…it had slowly become the leaning tower of Rapunzel and I was afraid it might not make it until the party that night, so I thought it best to document the temporary success. PA140269
We started off the day by heading to the Star Nails….I had a gift card that I’ve needed to use for a couple of months, so Hannah and I both got our nails done.  She got to pick out her colors which were a surprising pink and purple.  She specifically showed them that she wanted “Pink, then purple, pink, then purple”.  The nail lady gladly obliged her opinionated customer and alternated the colors.  Hannah is a girl who knows what she wants!
PA140270
Next, we picked up Gigi and headed to Kid to Kid, a really great consignment store in McKinney.  Hannah was so proud to walk through the “Kids Only” door.  She got to pick out some very cute outfits.  She was a trooper when we tried them on too.  I think she’s already a shopper at 3!
PA140272
That afternoon we headed to Bonham State Park for her birthday party.  She invited a few of her 3 year old girl friends, and of course their families.  Here are Lilly and Olivia.  Checkin’ out the seashells on the lake beach!
PA140271
Just Hangin’ around with Olivia!
PA140273
Hot Dogs were on the men for the party….lots of kiddos havin’ a great time!  Cheetos, lemonade and hot dogs….what kid could ask for more?
PA140278
Princesses Lilly, Via, and Hannah with their “Tangled” hair!
PA140275
Make a wish….I wonder what a 3 year old wishes for?
Happy Birthday to my precious girl….you will always have my heart!

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.