Friday, October 26, 2007

Little Performers

I wanted to share some video of the kids that I think is cute - I hope you share my enthusiasm. The first part of the video is Jonah, supposed to be reciting the memory verse "Be strong and courageous, do not tremble or be afraid. For the Lord Your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9" Adam taught this verse to him with motions one day when Jonah kept saying he was scared to go to the bathroom by himself. He kept wanting us to go with him, so Adam taught him the verse thinking that would help him be brave. Well, he's not totally over his fear, but he's getting there.

When I took this video, he had been reciting all day perfectly, but of course when I get out the camera all of his sense went away. I've included some of the blooper versions just for the fun of it! He does finally somewhat recite it the right way after many tries.

At the end is a video of Caleb playing peekaboo behind a door. I thought this was too precious not to include! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, man! That was super cute. Made my day!! Sweet, sweet boys. Miss you guys-

Momma B. said...

Fun! That made me miss you guys and feel like we visited all in one! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, the computer in San Diego would not play the video, so I was anxious to get home and play it. Now, my computer does not have sound. I was so sad, but the boys "looked" precious. I'll find a computer to hear my little Jonah. Caleb was just too cute playing peek-a-boo. Hmmm, I'll have to think about the being scared, I can't remember what I did exactly for that one. One thing that you probably don't want to ever do is to hide in the bathtub and jump out and say, "Boo," when Jonah comes in there. :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

I finally got to hear my Jonah. Great job, Jonah! Do those words help you not be afraid? Keep saying them and they will help. You can always know that you are never alone. Love you sweet baby.