Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last couple of Weeks

I've kind of forgotten about blogging for a couple of weeks! Here's a run down of some of the happenings...

Two of the cutest pilots around!

Two brothers love each other!

Jonah's award ceremony at school. They sang Twinkle, Twinkle, ABC song and got their certificates. Jonah got the Helping Hand Award, because his teacher says he always wants to help.

Isn't he cute sitting on the little couch?

Caleb slept in his big boy bed for the first time Saturday night! He did such a great job. Caleb would be sitting up in the bed playing and dancing and Adam would look in and he would immediately lay down and pull the covers over his head! He's becoming such a big boy now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my precious, precious little babies! Tell Jonah that Tootsie is so proud of him for receiving the helping hand award. Those pictures are adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us. I don't know if you saw an earlier post that I made, but I requested more photos with you and Adam in there, too. You know how good I am about having my picture made, I would think you would do that for me. :)
Love you dear one.

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
I'm having trouble understanding where Caleb is on the bed? Is that in yours and Adam's room? Looks like Jonah's leg on the bed next to him. I noticed he still has that bat. :)
These pictures are all so wonderful. I got to go with GG to pick out more pink things. Y'all are going to be pinked out. Look at it this way, no one will be asking, "Is it a little boy or little girl?" Unless they are color blind.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the pictures! I
spent last week with Barb and we
got to shop a little for little
Hannah. It was so much fun. I left them with her to give to you,
so I'll not have to mail them...otherwish she might have outgrown them. Mandy, I hope you
are feeling good now. Love to your
three guys and that little girl, and much love to you. Ganmama/GG

Momma B. said...

Hey! I think I misplaced your new email.....I just wanted to see what your plans are for july 4... I will call soon, we were trying to get together with Erin and Chad and hoped yall might be able to make it too? If not we will just plan a girl and kids weekend or day trip or something...yipee!