Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend in Iowa Park


We had such a great weekend at our friend's house this weekend. Well, Kelli and I had fun with the kids at the house and Adam and Dan (who is the youth minister at the church) were busy, busy, busy all weekend with Disciple Now. Adam was the speaker for the youth Disciple Now weekend at their church in Iowa Park. They stayed out late and Adam preached 4 times that weekend. So needless to say, he's still recovering. Then when we got back he had to immediately attend a family night for a funeral that he was doing the next day that we had no clue about until we got back!
Yes...Kelli and I were watching 7 kids all weekend! They had so much fun together, and I'm sure Kelli is still putting her house back together after we invaded. From left to right: Judson (18 mo.), Olivia (3), Caleb(2), FaithLynn(6), Elise (almost 5), Hannah (4mo.), and Jonah (4)

We went to the park, and here's the very tired Judson and Hannah chillin' in the stroller!
This was so cute! I walked outside and the kids had found packing peanuts and were crushing them up. I asked them what they were doing and they said they were making "snow" for the squirrels! Isn't that fun - so creative!



They had a new puppy named Tiger! Poor Tiger was terrorized all weekend by Caleb. Caleb just loved him so much, he didn't want him out of his sight. Olivia also has a small obsession with the puppy too! I think Tiger knew to run from either of them when they got too close!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell what kind of puppy that Caleb is in love with, but they "fit". Their coloring is
beautiful together! I'm happy that
Caleb loves pets.
Hannah is growing so fast. If it weren't for the pictures, we
probably wouldn't recognize her.
She certainly has incentive to be
an early walker, with those two
big brothers running around.
Love to all of you, GG

Momma B. said...

You got some pretty great pictures!! I can't believe that one of all the kids was as good as it is! We had so much fun with your family. Let's make sure the next trip doesn't involve the guys leaving with out the kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You and Kelli deserve an award for that weekend. Did you have to clean up the peanuts after them? Great pictures of all the happy kids. Tells a lot about the happy families. I think my grandbabies need a puppy, but Mom doesn't, so that can wait. Your plate is full right now I would say. :)